New Beginning

Leave a Comment
Hey all! My name is Shakirah and I'm a student living in Canada (i'm Canadian). I decided that I wanted to start blogging...mostly food. I've always loved trying new foods and thought, why not make a hobby out of it. I grew up in a Jamaican household, so i've pretty much lived on Jamaican cooking most of my life. Starting now, i'm breaking out of the shell I just chill in and i'm going to take my love for food a step further :) This blog will contain, pictures, description and reviews of food places I visit or even make.

This is probably the cheesiest post ever..but i'm excited to start this and hopefully if there is something that you have contemplated doing, JUST DO IT

I hope you guys enjoy this journey with me as much as i'm about too ❤️

0 comments:

Post a Comment